FIND A SHOW
- This event has passed.
Anjali In Wonderland
Start DateJul 07 2023
Introducing Anjali in Wonderland – a brand-new dance interpretation of a Lewis Carroll classic! Taare’s latest offering reimagines the experience of Wonderland through creative dance and a carefully selected musical score comprising many adored tracks from the Bollywood industry. The production uses Alice’s original adventures in Wonderland as a connecting thread to weave together a unique entertainment offering for the whole family! Taare dancers, accompanied by guests from various other dance genres, breathe new life into an old tale through inspired choreography, new characters, and a romantic spin that is so true to any Bollywood classic. Join Anjali as she tumbles down the rabbit hole and is immersed in a fantastical world of delight. Warm your spirits this winter and come along for an over-the-top, truly magical adventure in Wonderland!
Parking is available at the Cape Town Civic Centre’s basement parking, Mondays to Fridays between 6pm and 11pm. Parking will be available on Saturdays and Sundays as well as public holidays, for matinee and evening performances. Access to the parking area is via Jan Smuts Street.
• No cash will be accepted/handled at the entry point;
• Payments can be made with Debit/Credit card;
• The parking fees are as follows: - Normal fee: R27.00; - Pensioners: R17.00;
• The gate to the parking will be closed 15 minutes after the starting time of a performance and opened after the performance;
• For security reasons, patrons will be required to inform the attendant which production they are attending, you may also provide proof of a reservation to a production or an event, or proof of invitation to a production or event, at the entry point;
• Patrons are to contact the emergency number (021) 400 2828 in the event of an emergency;
• For your safety a security guard will be stationed at the garage entry
Limited facilities for wheelchairs are available in the Opera House and Theatre in accordance with safety regulations. Wheelchair seats can be booked at the Artscape Box Office, at any Computicket outlet, or through the Computicket call centre. Please note that the Arena is not wheelchair friendly. Toilets for wheelchair-bound patrons aresituated in the Marble and Chandelier Foyers of the Opera House and on the lower level of the Theatre Foyer. Limited parking bays are available for bona fide Disabled Parking Disc Holders in the tunnel area opposite the Stage Door entrance, and in the staff parking area. A drop-off facility is available in the tunnel area for patrons who have difficulty walking. Prior arrangements in all regards should be made with the Theatre Manager.Wheelchairs
Disabled Parking and Wheelchairs are available on site but should be pre-booked by contacting Artscape Dial-a-seat on 021 421 7695