FIND A SHOW
- This event has passed.
Mind Body & Soul
Start DateDec 03 2022
Album launch: Mind Body & Soul Album Launch
African Black Asa is one of the artists that believes love starts inside. She is a graduate in Engineering with a gift to write and compose poetry and music but she only recorded her first single Hlala Undithanda during the COVID pandemic in 2021. She went on to record a second single I Am Beautiful and a third single Soul Feeder. Asa’s craft is full of self care, self love and self control. The latest craft called Mind Body & Soul is all about working that self esteem inside to have self confidence in who you are as a person. This album will assure and remind you that you are enough as you are, just listening to her album is a reminder that her songs will change you to look at life with hope and positivity.
Parking is available at the Cape Town Civic Centre’s basement parking, Mondays to Fridays between 6pm and 11pm. Parking will be available on Saturdays and Sundays as well as public holidays, for matinee and evening performances. Access to the parking area is via Jan Smuts Street.
• No cash will be accepted/handled at the entry point;
• Payments can be made with Debit/Credit card;
• The parking fees are as follows: - Normal fee: R27.00; - Pensioners: R17.00;
• The gate to the parking will be closed 15 minutes after the starting time of a performance and opened after the performance;
• For security reasons, patrons will be required to inform the attendant which production they are attending, you may also provide proof of a reservation to a production or an event, or proof of invitation to a production or event, at the entry point;
• Patrons are to contact the emergency number (021) 400 2828 in the event of an emergency;
• For your safety a security guard will be stationed at the garage entry
Limited facilities for wheelchairs are available in the Opera House and Theatre in accordance with safety regulations. Wheelchair seats can be booked at the Artscape Box Office, at any Computicket outlet, or through the Computicket call centre. Please note that the Arena is not wheelchair friendly. Toilets for wheelchair-bound patrons aresituated in the Marble and Chandelier Foyers of the Opera House and on the lower level of the Theatre Foyer. Limited parking bays are available for bona fide Disabled Parking Disc Holders in the tunnel area opposite the Stage Door entrance, and in the staff parking area. A drop-off facility is available in the tunnel area for patrons who have difficulty walking. Prior arrangements in all regards should be made with the Theatre Manager.Wheelchairs
Disabled Parking and Wheelchairs are available on site but should be pre-booked by contacting Artscape Dial-a-seat on 021 421 7695