FIND A SHOW
Ticket CostR150 - R550
Start DateMar 06 2024
The new look production of MAMMA MIA! is here, and it’s more than a musical; it’s a guaranteed feel-good experience that celebrates the magic of ABBA’s music and the beauty of human connections! With its heartwarming storytelling, unforgettable tunes, and endearing characters, it invites audiences to laugh, dance, and share in the journey of love.
Featuring a full South African cast, crew, and band, headed by the award-winning South African creative team, MAMMA MIA! combines the finest talent this country has to offer both on and off the stage. Produced by leading SA promoter Showtime Management, MAMMA MIA! features the timeless ABBA songs composed by Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus, including ‘Knowing Me, Knowing You’; ‘Dancing Queen’; ‘I Have a Dream’; ‘Voulez Vous,’ and many more.
Seen by more than 65 million people in 50 countries around the globe since 1999, MAMMA MIA! is not to be missed.
Parking is available at the Cape Town Civic Centre’s basement parking, Mondays to Fridays between 6pm and 11pm. Parking will be available on Saturdays and Sundays as well as public holidays, for matinee and evening performances. Access to the parking area is via Jan Smuts Street.
• No cash will be accepted/handled at the entry point;
• Payments can be made with Debit/Credit card;
• The parking fees are as follows: - Normal fee: R27.00; - Pensioners: R17.00;
• The gate to the parking will be closed 15 minutes after the starting time of a performance and opened after the performance;
• For security reasons, patrons will be required to inform the attendant which production they are attending, you may also provide proof of a reservation to a production or an event, or proof of invitation to a production or event, at the entry point;
• Patrons are to contact the emergency number (021) 400 2828 in the event of an emergency;
• For your safety a security guard will be stationed at the garage entry
Limited facilities for wheelchairs are available in the Opera House and Theatre in accordance with safety regulations. Wheelchair seats can be booked at the Artscape Box Office, at any Computicket outlet, or through the Computicket call centre. Please note that the Arena is not wheelchair friendly. Toilets for wheelchair-bound patrons aresituated in the Marble and Chandelier Foyers of the Opera House and on the lower level of the Theatre Foyer. Limited parking bays are available for bona fide Disabled Parking Disc Holders in the tunnel area opposite the Stage Door entrance, and in the staff parking area. A drop-off facility is available in the tunnel area for patrons who have difficulty walking. Prior arrangements in all regards should be made with the Theatre Manager.Wheelchairs
Disabled Parking and Wheelchairs are available on site but should be pre-booked by contacting Artscape Dial-a-seat on 021 421 7695