To place the Artscape Resource Centre at the centre of the artistic network and artistic community of the Western Cape while improving the overall arts administration skills of the industry through our training programme and access to Arts Administration Readers Corner.
- To make the physical space accessible, approachable and optimally functional.
- To effectively and efficiently communicate to our members the opportunities available within the Arts.
- To host engaging networking events in order to provide a platform for the artistic community to engage with each other.
- To contribute towards a much needed pool of skilled arts administrators in South Africa through a training programme.
- To create a current Arts Administration Library for research and skill building.
- To keep abreast of and keep our members informed about developments that happen in this community and its supporting industries both locally and abroad.Services
• Internet and Personal Computer facilities
• Arts Administration Training
• Information Dissemination
• Networking Forums
• Venue Bookings:
o Common Room
o Meeting Room
o Exhibition Space
• Reading Corner – Art Library
• Creative Arts Incubation Programme