ARTSCAPE invites graduates to apply for an Internship opportunity in our Supply Chain Management department as an SCM Administrator Intern (x1). Cape Town Applicants only!!!
The Internship agreement will end on the 31st March 2022
- Must have completed 3-4 Year National Diploma/Degree: SCM/Public Procurement Management/Public Management; (Statement of Results must be attached);
- Grade 12 Certificate (Statement of Results must be attached);
- Must be residing in the Western Cape; (* Proof of residential address to be attached);
- Must be between the ages 18 – 25; Must have a keen interest in theatre and its technical operations is Essential for the completion of this programme;
- The candidate must be articulate in 2 or 3 of the Western Cape’s predominant languages (i.e. English, Afrikaans, or IsiXhosa);
- Be a South African citizen;
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending;
- Previous experience in any discipline of the Performing Arts will be advantageous;
- Have a positive attitude, and have a willing desire to learn;
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Assisting with sourcing of quotations;
- Capturing of requisitions;
- Making follow ups on outstanding commitments for goods/service & deliveries;
- Assisting with general administration of the SCM and Finance departments;
- Arranging & attending meetings with internal & external project managers & taking of accurate minutes of meeting;
- Assist with bidding processes and administration;
- Provide administrative support to the bidding committees;
- Communicate with end users on status of Purchase Orders and potential delays
- Must be Computer literate with advanced competencies in Excel/ Word/power point /outlook and publisher;
- Must be able to work with in a team;
- Proficient in English (written);
- Creative thinking;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Superb time management skills
“COVID-19 health and safety protocols will be followed at all times, including observance of guidelines for social distancing, sanitation and hygiene”
The Intern will report to the Supply Chain Manager for the duration of the internship. A monthly report will be required from the intern to be sent to HR.
How to Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a CV, Artscape Application form, Motivational covering letter, certified copies of qualifications / Certificates and a certified copy of a bar coded South African identity document.
Applicants should NOT have benefited from previous EPWP internship programs. This is for NEW interns only! A monthly stipend will be paid to the successful candidate.
Closing date: 15 October 2021
Correspondence will be limited to suitable short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Email: Your full application and supporting documents to email@example.com
Artscape is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. Qualifying people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.